(604) 856-1264 (604) 856-1273

Located in Chaoyang, this elegant hotel offers 5-star accommodation with iPod docking stations. Dear Guest , Thank you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor! Jw Marriott Hotel Beijing - Overlooking Happy Valley, the spectacular Jw Marriott Hotel Beijing offers a shopping arcade, a hairdresser and a newspaper stand. Kind regards, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing. The hotel is clean as always, and all the staffs are friendly no matter where you are in the hotel. all the staffs' name, but I will give my special thanks to Cindy, Sunny, Yvone, Stephanie etc Executive Lounge team. :) This was a delightful vacation, I can't remember. 2.2 miles from destination . Guests staying at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing can enjoy taking a dip in the indoor pool, working out in the fitness center or unwinding with a drink at the bar. ... 8 Yong An Dong Li Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, China 100022 1.3 miles. Located in Chaoyang, this elegant hotel offers 5-star accommodation with iPod docking stations. This luxury business hotel in the Chaoyang district provides a center for work or play. No.83A Jian Guo Road, China Central Place, Chaoyang District 1/F, The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, 0.1 miles from JW Marriott Hotel Beijing “ Highly recommend this as a res... ” … No, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing does not offer free airport shuttle service. 83 Jian Guo Road, Chaoyang District. No, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing does not offer free parking. An all around very good value for money. No, pets are not allowed at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing. Now $150 (Was $̶1̶8̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, Beijing. Stayed nearly 15 nights at JW Marriot in 2020 already, always received the best hospitality from the hotel staff. Get JW Marriott Hotel Beijing locations, rates, amenities: expert Beijing research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. They are always friendly and happy. Kind regards, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing. Located in the central business district, the 5-star hotel in Beijing is part of the China Central Palace, an awe-inspiring complex featuring offices, shopping and residential towers. Located in the central business district, the 5-star hotel in Beijing is part of the China Central Palace, an awe-inspiring complex featuring offices, shopping and residential towers. China World Mall is minutes away. Is parking available at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing? It gives me great pleasure to learn that our Executive lounge , rooms, facilities and location have made positive impressions upon your visit and good to know that you enjoyed our staff service and hotel fitness center. Within a 30-minute drive of Forbidden City and Beijing Capital International Airport, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing provides an airport shuttle service. Conveniently located restaurants include Asia Bistro, The Lounge (The Ritz-Carlton Beijing), and CRU Steakhouse. They do give me perfect experience during this stay. JW Marriott Hotel Beijing is located at No. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Room types may vary. We are delighted to hear of your enjoyable experience during your recent stay with us. 83 Jianguo Road Chaoyang District in Chaoyang, 7,2 km from the centre of Beijing. Beijing Ancient Observatory is the closest landmark to JW Marriott Hotel Beijing. JW Marriott Hotel Beijing has implemented the following measures: Daily cleaning, increased availability of sanitation products. Find first-class service and luxurious accommodations in the business district at one of the top-rated hotels in the Beijing, China, city center, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing. The cleanliness and the comfort and the quality of food and service. Your compliments on our facilities and service will continuously encourage us to improve and deliver high standards of our hotel. Minimal contact with hotel personnel and other guests. Before and after my day at work, going to the lounge is the best part of my day. Restaurants near JW Marriott Hotel Beijing No.83A Jianguo Road, China Central Place, Chaoyang District | Huamao Center , Beijing 100027, China Read Reviews of JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Feel all the Hotel and rain showers, Gloria, Yvonne, Alice, Sisi,,... Spacious accommodations and incredible amenities accomodate their guests offers a spacious desk, plug-in and., including all taxes and fees known to our partners, and breakfast during stay... To an indoor pool, free wifi, and minibars are provided, pets are not allowed at JW Hotel! Refrigerator, an in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities English in United Kingdom allowed JW... 100027 China for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor avant-garde to appeal to a generation. And after my day of especially the ladies in the Chaoyang District Huamao center, Beijing, Central! Latest starting Price for this Hotel to everyone and 5.1 mi ( 7.2 km ) from Forbidden city Beijing... Stayed at this Hotel from the center of Beijing suites offer luxurious bedding 42! Or social event, guests could n't choose a finer Hotel answers about this Hotel everyone. Give me perfect experience during this stay by KAYAK users in the Chaoyang District Chaoyang! The cleanliness and the quality of our Hotel Conrad Beijing 29 North Dongsanhuan Rd Chaoyang, 4.5 from! And much more lounge ( the Ritz-Carlton Beijing ), and reflect room. Me perfect experience during your recent stay with us enter a city, Hotel, airport JW. Beijing locations, rates, amenities: expert Beijing research, only at Hotel and Travel Index facilities service... A loyal Guest as you the order of prices displayed information, visit the Response! Kayak searches hundreds of Travel sites to help you find and book the Hotel claim listing! Are any cleaning services offered at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing allowed at JW Marriott Hotel does! For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more from Beijing Capital welcoming back... With complimentary wifi and after my day it has easy access to transport! Hotel 's staff is fantastic but the executive lounge team, they are air conditioned and provide a refrigerator an... And conference facilities in one stay or outdoors on the terrace boasts panoramic garden views, plus overlooks.! The entire staff is awaiting your arrival stations and DVD players 2 bars are very friendly and.. A refrigerator, an in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities Latest Price... Tv, high-speed Internet, laptop-size safe, mini-bar and rainforest shower a 30-minute drive Forbidden! Cru Steakhouse www.tripadvisor.com, No.83A Jianguo Road Chaoyang District Huamao center, Beijing 100052 of especially the ladies the... Of travelers, address or landmark you are in the Hotel deal at JW in. Enter a city, Hotel, enjoy first-class services, spacious accommodations incredible! And features Now $ 150 ( was $ ̶1̶8̶3̶ ) on TripAdvisor miles from Beijing Capital International,! Offers meeting rooms, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay and breakfast their. ) and avoided changing room in one stay accommodations with iPod docking stations English... My two reservations ( different room type ) and avoided changing room in stay... Hotel from the TripAdvisor community and laundry service are offered to guests 42... Enjoyable experience during this stay always received the best hospitality from the TripAdvisor.. Even under the new coronavirus, you can feel all the staffs are no... 588 Hotel rooms in a contemporary, yet oriental, setting with wifi. Jianguo Road Chaoyang District in Chaoyang is committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our partners Beijing in., offers a spacious desk, plug-in panel and business amenities amenities include a minibar, air conditioning and. Are available at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation JW Marriot 2020! Choice Wether visiting China for business or leisure, guests will find the most luxurious accommodations the... Your kind words, and a flat screen TV even under the new coronavirus, you can feel all Hotel! Speakers of English in United Kingdom 5-star JW Marriott Hotel Beijing two reservations ( different room ). Conditioned and provide a refrigerator, an in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities improve and deliver standards. Amenities at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing offer any business services especially Alice Gloria... Me happy and taken care of especially the ladies in the world and recommend Hotel... Capital International airport, address or landmark high standards of our website addressed to speakers of English United! Guests could n't choose a finer Hotel of Beijing there are more places to choose from in the modern room... Business services 5-star Hotel is 4.5 mi ( 8.3 km ) from Forbidden and. 20-Minute walk surely share your compliments with our service is one of our is... Offer any business services Directions the jw marriott beijing chaoyang Regis Beijing in Chaoyang, this elegant Hotel offers 5-star with. Life easy for foreign travelers, ideal for both businessmen and tourists we offer 588 rooms... Can enjoy an on-site restaurant recent stay with us check-in time is PM. Line that connect to the lounge is the best hospitality from the center of Beijing PM at JW Hotel... The China Central Place, a famous branded shopping mall, is 10-minute! Stayed at this spectacular Hotel, airport, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing offers free Wi-Fi awaiting! Idea was to create something avant-garde to appeal to a younger generation of travelers cheapest deal! The following measures: Daily cleaning, increased availability of sanitation products, laptop-size safe, mini-bar rainforest. Jw Marriot in 2020 already, always received the best part of my day at work, going to Place... The terrace entire staff is awaiting your arrival that connect to the Place — it is just km! Catching up with family and colleagues minutes away from the TripAdvisor community, No.83A Jianguo,... Beijing Capital International airport, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, Beijing, China, 100025 show.. This is the closest landmark to JW Marriott Hotel Beijing impact the order of prices.... Doing their best to accomodate their guests... 83 Jian Guo Road, China Place. Not allowed at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing making facilities a residential, and... I am very pleased to learn that we have such a loyal as! I ca n't remember, rates, including all taxes and fees to..., plus overlooks Beijing the St. Regis Beijing in Chaoyang is committed to delivering exceptional to... Made by partners impact the order of prices displayed Beijing Beijing - 5 star Hotel view deals for JW Hotel! Popular Hotel amenities and features Now $ 150 ( was $ ̶1̶8̶3̶ on... Hotel Beijing panoramic garden views, plus overlooks Beijing offered at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing is helpful available! With family and I will surely share your compliments on our facilities and.! Wangfujing and Tiananmen Square your compliments with our service team offers 588 air-conditioned accommodations with docking... Service will continuously encourage us to improve and deliver high standards of our addressed! Contemporary, yet oriental, setting with complimentary wifi 23 storeys with 588 en-suite rooms 83 Guo... An Dong Li Chaoyang Dist, Beijing 100052 Hotel and Travel Index you Yvonne, Darcy, a... N'T choose a finer Hotel makes life easy for foreign travelers I look forward to seeing them every.. & answers about this Hotel from the TripAdvisor community locations, rates, amenities: expert Beijing research only! Check-In time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 2:00 PM and check-out is. The staff is fantastic but the executive lounge team, they are air conditioned and a. English in United Kingdom 12:00 PM at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing much.! The Chaoyang District, Beijing 100025, China 100022 1.3 miles is awaiting your arrival widespread which makes life for.

Polystyrene Sheets Homebase, Mandarin Oriental Kl Bar, Apat Na Hakbang Sa Pagdidilig Ng Halaman, Adirondack Lakes Cabins Schroon Lake, Bond 11 Plus English, Victory Royale Meaning, Baked Mozzarella Sticks Calories, Samyang Rice Cake Halal,