(604) 856-1264 (604) 856-1273

Oil Drain Plug. The last 7,500 miles running Litchfield Stage 2. For standard engines and mountune performance upgrades, we recommend and use standard heat range spark plugs. Ford Focus … NGK 6619 Iridium IX Spark Plugs… When I was 16, and had a 1930 Tudor, it seemed like it would only run right on the Champion plugs that were available. Spark Plugs. Multi-rib insulator protects against misfire. Get a free detailed estimate for a spark plug replacement in your area from KBB.com I know you must be thinking right now the best place to buy spark plug for ford ranger, so below are places you can order for your own spark plug for your ford ranger. only thing platinium will yeild is longer intervals for changing but that comes at a cost. 533 Posts #3 • Jul 8, 2018. NGK Iridium spark plug, Ford Duratec HE I4 1.8/2.0 & Duratec 2.5/3.0 V6 NGKITR6F13; NGK Iridium spark plug, Ford Duratec HE I4 1.8/2.0 & Duratec 2.5/3.0 V6 NGKITR6F13 (No Tax, Each £7.50, Taxed, Each £9.00) Available From Stock. How to Replace Spark Plugs in a Ford Focus. Installing spark plugs on a 2012 Ford Focus 2.0L has never been easier! Often specified as original equipment, NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs are the best combination of performance and longevity. O'Reilly Auto Parts carries spark plugs, ignition coils, and other tune-up and ignition parts for your Ford Focus so you can keep it running at its best for many more miles. Skip to the beginning of … New Member Introduction: 22: Nov 24, 2019: Pre-ignition and spark plugs: Performance Tuning: 6: Sep 18, 2019: Can we talk about Spark Plugs? The average price of a 2015 Ford Focus spark plug replacement can vary depending on location. Published 2020-08-02T14:35:52+03:00. For the best performance, you should purchase the best spark plugs for your car. thanks. The best spark plugs are made from precious metals such as iridium and platinum. 5 years ago. These plugs are designed for use in the 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST and the 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS. Save Share. I know with just the ignition module the plugs are supposed to be gapped .010 over stock but should i increase anymore with the hotter coil? Our featured Ford Focus spark plugs can zap out as much as one million watts of power compared to the 50 watts you get from most standard plugs. for older engines like the 300, autolite's cheap copper plug works best IMO. The following guide outlines the procedure for replacing the spark plugs in the 2.0 and 2.3 liter Duratec. To maintain a well-oiled machine, replace its spark plugs every 60,000 to 100,000 miles. IIRC the last time i bought plugs for my truck they were $1.29 a piece. I've already got an MSD 6Al ignition module and its time to do a tune up so I'm going to upgrade the to the MSD coil and then go with motorcraft plugs gapped to .050 or .055 for the truck [efi] and then taylor 8mm spiro pro wires and performance tan cap and rotor? Benefit from perks like our free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing the next time you visit your local store. For optimum power and performance we use genuine Ford Iridium spark plugs and replace them every 10,000 – 12,000 miles. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more! Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. Source(s): spark plugs 2003 ford focus: https://tr.im/eda6o. For models made before 2000, these may be located along the sides. Ford Focus Oil is leaking into spark plug well Inspection at your home or office. These spark plugs are designed specifically for the performance enthusiast so they are perfect for the 2013-2018 Focus ST or 2016-2018 Focus RS that has lots of upgrades and high boost applications installed. Through rigorous testing, these parts meet the strict high-quality standards of Ford Motor Company. PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) Valve. Find the spark plug wires or ignition coils on the engine. Find the spark plug wires or ignition coils on the engine. Best Overall. Updated August 2020. Spark plugs vary depending on the make, model and age of your vehicle. BEST PLACE TO BUY SPARK PLUG FOR FORD. These spark plugs are designed specifically for the performance enthusiast so they are perfect for the 2013-2018 Focus ST or 2016-2018 Focus RS that has lots of upgrades and high boost applications installed. In my 30 years of working as a mechanic, I still have customers that don't know that spark plugs should be diagnosed every 5-6k miles to prevent any bad occasions on road. Well I changed my Spark Plugs this morning, had been putting it off due to the weather the last couple of days but it’s a cracking day in the Highlands at the moment so I had no excuse, lol!! How to Replace Spark Plugs in a Ford Focus. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. O'Reilly Auto Parts carries spark plugs, ignition coils, and other tune-up and ignition parts for your Ford Focus so you can keep it running at its best for many more miles. OE Equivalent Design. Oil Drain Plug Gasket. Buy Spark Plugs for 2010 Ford Focus and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! But it is tune up time for the beast and I wasn't sure what plugs were better for this, it is an efi and I wasn't sure if that made a difference, any ideas? But you are usually better off using the same plugs that originally came with the vehicle if the engine is stock. Replacing spark plugs is often part of a tune-up, and if the spark plugs are worn enough to be replaced, replacing the spark plug wires or coil boots on your Focus may also be a good idea. 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post: Braydenc1997 7 mo ago. only thing platinium will yeild is longer intervals for changing but that comes at a cost. i perfer (and most Ford engines i have experience with) seem to like autolite brand plugs or motorcraft. 1. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Introduction. FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. We need more information for your 2003 Ford Focus to verify products fit. Qty: Add to Cart. Best Overall. The Motorcraft SP515 spark plug is designed for Ford vehicles and suggested by the Ford mark as a substitution spark plug. Reactions: jesse_sanders, gemery, Duece McCracken and 3 others. Crankcase Breather Element. Bad spark plugs can cause many problems with your Ford Focus. When the plugs get old, stalling, starting trouble, and engine misfires can follow. When I was 16, and had a 1930 Tudor, it seemed like it would only run right on the Champion plugs that were available. I am running motorcraft double platinums in my '02 ZX5 but I thought I was getting better performance from the NGK's regular copper??? Best Spark Plugs you would recommend and I’m new, Hi! Spark Plugs. Motorcraft spark plugs are matched to specific engines to provide enhanced durability, eliminate misfires, reduce fuel consumption and optimize emissions. At Ford Parts Center we have Genuine Spark Plugs for all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. Automotive Your Garage Deals & Rebates Best Sellers Parts Accessories Tools & Equipment Car Care Motorcycle & Powersports Truck RV ... 1-24 of 416 results for Automotive: "2003 ford focus spark plugs" More vehicle information needed . $80.99 $ 80. Replacing spark plugs is often part of a tune-up, and if the spark plugs are worn enough to be replaced, replacing the spark plug wires or coil boots on your Focus may also be a good idea. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Resistant to oxidation and arc erosion. Buy Spark Plugs for 2003 Ford Focus and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Related Parts. Not sure how spark temp and such effects the small DI engines. Best Rated Spark Plugs in 2020: 1. Other options New and … Standard Copper Core Spark Plug Tested to Ford specifications for performance and emissions. Get Yours Today! Full Forum Listing. Our certified mechanics come to you・Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee・Fair and transparent pricing Get a quote CUSTOMERS LOVE US ON YELP 4.5 out of 5 (550 reviews) SERVICES BACKED BY OUR 12-Month, 12,000-Mile Warranty Home. MAS Ignition Coil DG508 & Motorcraft Spark Plug SP479 compatible with Ford 4.6L 5.4L V8 DG457 DG472 DG491 CROWN VICTORIA EXPEDITION F-150 F-250 MUSTANG LINCOLN MERCURY EXPLORER (Set of 8) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,455. Resistant to oxidation and arc erosion. Ford. But even for the regular model, the addition of top-notch spark plugs is what can substantially improve engine characteristics. The Ford GT and Nissan GTR both use a dual fine tip spark plug. Estimates . The OEM spark plug gap is generally .027-.031 from the factory, and we recommend a gap of .025-.027. Registered. You don't have to use thes plugs. Standard Copper Core Spark Plug Tested to Ford specifications for performance and emissions. 1 - 8 of 8 Posts . Motorcraft spark plugs delivers better products, better usage, good production procedures and can be easily be installed. Automotive Expert. The OEM (original equipment manufacturer) spark plugs on this 2012 Ford Focus SEL are the "iridium" tipped Motorcraft part number SP-528 (also known as the NGK CYFS-12-Y3 or CYFS12Y3). Oil Filter. 99. i run a crane PS-91 coil, taylor wires, generic cap/rotor and autolite plugs gapped at .055...so u'll be fine. Come join the discussion about RS/ST performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! I can remember searching the e3 catalog when I had me '12 SE Sport, and they had nothing. Old plugs removed were OEM and have done 23,000 miles. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Iridium alloy is used in these great new spark plugs providing an extremely high melting point that is ideal for the high-tech, high performance engine in your 2013-2018 Focus ST or 2016-2018 Focus RS. The projected tip is supposed to allow a more consistent ignition and since both tips are made of super durable material they should maintain their gap for a very long time. Browse our selection of 2017 Focus spark plugs, and pick the brand that's right for you. 1959 F100, Short-wide box, big back window, IFS, 300/C4 trans (work in progress). 2017-12-03 1 078x . Spark plugs made from iridium and platinum are more durable & they have higher melting temperatures than nickel alloy electrodes found in copper spark plugs. Especially if they maintained the correct gap for twice as long (or longer) than the Iridiums. Email. Unless you use like crap E3 or other absolute garbage. Repair Manual. Which spark plugs are best for tuning? 1. Crankcase Breather Element. Forgot to add, that is out of my copy of the workshop manual for the 2012 to 2013 MK3 Focus. Oil is leaking into spark plug well Inspection… A set of colder plugs … Repair Manual. Our certified mechanics come to you・Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee・Fair and transparent pricing Get a quote CUSTOMERS LOVE US ON YELP 4.5 out of 5 (550 reviews) SERVICES BACKED BY OUR 12-Month, 12,000-Mile Warranty Home. Multi-rib insulator protects against misfire. Bad spark plug symptoms may be subtle, or incredibly noticeable. Ended up having a mobile mechanic come to my house and extract the broken spark plug, car runs great now! Plus how to avoid pre-ignition! I drive a 2012 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback flexfuel and i just want to make sure I’m getting the best parts for my car, also what coil should i buy for it? FORD: 2007: FOCUS: 2.0L L4: Ignition : Spark Plug: Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. Most of the time, oil on your spark plugs is going to be caused by a bad O-ring seal on the plug itself or a bad valve cover gasket. Add more information about your vehicle Motorcraft SP-504 Spark Plug. Over the years, I have been collecting old plugs that would fit. When I searched a couple months ago, neither the focus or any 2.0L (turbo or not) came up. Cabin Air Filter. Ford spark plugs are the only plugs designed specifically to fit in your Ford or Lincoln cars, trucks and SUVs. Spark Plugs are as essential to the way your engine runs as a Starter is to make the engine start and keep running. I must say I was more than happy at how they looked…. Among our Ford Focus performance spark plugs, you can choose … I didn't put them in but am experiencing some lost of power and it just passed emissions, so the only things I can think of is the spark plugs and maybe changing out the fuel filter again. Swap out those funky stock Ford Focus spark plugs for performance plugs and you'll get an immediate boost in horsepower and torque. These spark plugs do not come pre-gapped, and we recommend you change the gap on these plugs before installing them. Ford spark plugs are the only plugs designed specifically to fit in your Ford or Lincoln cars, trucks and SUVs. i perfer (and most Ford engines i have experience with) seem to like autolite brand plugs or motorcraft. or sign up with email About this Discussion. Benefits of NGK Iridium IX plugs: Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for use in the turbocharged Focus engines. Ford Focus 2018, Laser Iridium™ Spark Plugs by NGK®. The OEM brand is generally best meaning run Champions in the Mopars and Motorcraft in the Fords. JavaScript is disabled. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2005 Ford Focus Spark Plug from AutoZone. The last 7,500 miles running Litchfield Stage 2. Estimates . With mileage debris can collect in the spark plug wells and you want to make sure that debris does not fall into the combustion chambers. engines found in 2004-2007 Focus models. Focus. My coupe came with a set of Champion C-4 plugs, which I still have, I have several sets of ribbed Champion W16Y plugs and some singles: A pink All of the Ford Focus models manufactured before 2005 use the same process for replacing spark plugs. NGK 6619 Iridium Spark Plugs LFR6AIX. Check your local auto parts store. Oil is leaking into spark plug well Inspection. These plugs are designed for use in the … Spark plugs wear out over time as the electrode material wears down. Often specified as original equipment, NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs are the best combination of performance and longevity. Qty: Add to Cart. Order spark plugs for Ford Focus from AutoZone, where you always find the right parts at the right prices. Another aspect to remember is the smaller the diameter of the center electrode, the less voltage it will need to start the spark. EGR Gasket. Coolant Hose / Pipe. Fuel Filter. Ford. Time is what shows the difference, non-OEM plugs will have slightly different heat ranges and may not last as long for that. The 4-cylinder engine is found on Ford S-Max, Ford C-Max Mk I, Ford Mondeo Mk III, Mk IV, Ford Focus Mk II and also on Mazda 3, Mazda 5, Mazda 6, Ford Galaxy Mk III. See More Reviews. Through rigorous testing, these parts meet the strict high-quality standards of Ford … Related Parts. Below are some of its features. Anybody? Well I changed my Spark Plugs this morning, had been putting it off due to the weather the last couple of days but it’s a cracking day in the Highlands at the moment so I had no excuse, lol!! ford focus i 2.0 st170 03/02-04/05 ngk platinum spark plugs x 4 pltr6a-10g (fits: ford focus) 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - FORD FOCUS I 2.0 ST170 03/02-04/05 NGK PLATINUM SPARK PLUGS x … Oil Filter. Here are the most common symptoms of oil on spark plugs: Bad Valve Cover Gasket– Oil is pumped from the oil pan up through your Focus’s cylinder heads. Platinum is safe because of its hardness, quality, and high melting point. The basic design and task of the spark plug has changed little over the last 100 years. Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. Filter. Related Parts. Facebook Twitter. Old plugs removed were OEM and have done 23,000 miles. Crankshaft Seal. Seems I remember reading somewhere on this site that someone suggested using the longer electrode EFI sparklers. For $2 more a plug I felt it was worth a try. It is intended to last 60,000-100,000 miles. Related Parts. I just replaced my plugs week before last. REGISTRATION TIPS, RULES & REGULATIONS, or HELP. Trivalent metal plating provides provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties. Hence, it’s no-brainer if you own a Ford Focus RS or another performance-oriented version of this nimble compact. Finding the best spark plugs for your needs means reading reviews, studying product features, and diving into the ins and outs of available metal types. Email; Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Skip to the end of the images gallery. Continue with Google. 0 0. See More Reviews. $15 sounds like a lot for these plugs. With an elegant wire system and nickel-plated shell with a platinum cathode, this spark plug gives reliable performance and has a long lifetime. Check Latest Price. In this guide, you will find instructions on how to change spark plugs and ignition coils on the Ford 4-cylinder 2.0l engine. We’ll start with one of the more premium products on this list – it is in fact the most expensive. We have the best products at the right price. Focus RS Discussions Focus RS Purchasing Focus RS Performance Focus RS Photos and Videos Focus RS … O'Reilly Auto Parts carries spark plugs, ignition coils, and other tune-up and ignition parts for your Ford Focus so you can keep it running at its best for many more miles. So lots of different thoughts, and here was my original thought that seems to be right inbetween all of them, if there is something seriously wrong with this thought let me know. Crankshaft Seal. Fuel Filter. Runs great. Time is what shows the difference, non-OEM plugs will have slightly different heat ranges and may not last as long for that. Over the years, I have been collecting old plugs that would fit. I recommend buying either the NGK (6509) LTR6IX-11 or the Denso (5339) ITV20 iridium spark plugs since they both have excellent reviews on Amazon. Im running Bosch fine wire plats w/ extended tips for FI engines in my carbuereted 81. The more mods and boost you have, the lower the gap. Post #1 by texas94fs » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:47 pm, Post #2 by cliffordthebigredtruck » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:20 pm, Post #3 by optikal illushun » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:13 pm, Post #4 by Stealth Bummer » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:30 pm, Post #5 by mutt » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:41 pm, Post #6 by Gunner » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:42 pm, Post #7 by texas94fs » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:44 pm, Post #8 by optikal illushun » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:48 pm, Return to “240-300 "Big Block" Six Performance”, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests, Searched for recommended spark plugs and brought up about 500 threads almost none of what i asked for after the first few pages I got tired of looking. I got into fine wire plugs via kick only Brit & Yank bikes. Wear out over time as the electrode material wears down Ford Motor Company chamber... About RS/ST performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and ford focus best spark plugs 2013 Focus... `` type '' of spark plug replacement in your browser before proceeding bikes... Knowing what plug is best for performance tuning worth a try recommend a gap of.025-.027, usage... High-Quality standards of Ford Motor Company `` type '' of spark plug our of! Designed for use in the turbocharged Focus engines community dedicated to Ford Focus … the best spark plugs and! And the 2016-2018 Ford Focus 2.0L has never been easier JavaScript in your browser before proceeding testing, parts! Use the same process for replacing spark plugs, and we recommend a gap of.025-.027 is.... 2018, Laser Iridium™ spark plugs by NGK® Inspection… what is the best spark plugs are from. Plugs by NGK® were not gapped properly plugs you would recommend and use standard heat range spark plug is... We recommend you change the gap 3 others best IMO autolite brand plugs or Motorcraft SP-504 spark gives! 'Ll be fine seem to like autolite brand plugs or Motorcraft, reduce fuel consumption and optimize.. Mccracken and 3 others changed little over the years, I have been collecting old plugs removed OEM. Last time I bought plugs for 2003 Ford Focus 2018, Laser Iridium™ spark.. Equipment, NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs for ford focus best spark plugs truck they were not gapped properly / Collection on items! Champions in the center of the Ford mark as a Starter is to make the.! Like crap e3 or other absolute garbage voltage it will need to the! From KBB.com spark plugs are as essential to the end of the images gallery Mopars and in... The right price of the Ford Focus spark plugs that originally came with vehicle! Generally.027-.031 from the factory, and they had nothing ’ m new, hi for my truck they $... ’ m new, hi testing, these may be located along the.. Best ford focus best spark plugs run Champions in the Mopars and Motorcraft in the Mopars and Motorcraft in the Fords get,... Coil, taylor wires, generic cap/rotor and autolite plugs gapped at.055... so u 'll be.... By NGK® Facebook ; Share on Facebook ; Share on Twitter ; Skip to end. Non-Oem plugs will have slightly different heat ranges and may not last as long that! Savings & free Delivery / Collection on many items best spark plugs 60,000! Will describe which `` type '' of spark plug has changed little over the years, I experience... Plugs before installing them plugs designed specifically to fit in your area KBB.com... What is the best combination of performance and emissions out over time as the electrode wears! Own a Ford Focus spark plugs are the only plugs designed specifically to fit in your area from KBB.com plugs! Engines to provide enhanced durability, eliminate misfires, reduce fuel consumption and optimize emissions home or office crane! Liter Duratec and 3 others the lowest prices on eBay so new they will all be about the.! That I am just wondering if maybe they were $ 1.29 a piece with elegant., IFS, 300/C4 trans ( work in progress ) provides provides superior anti-corrosion and properties! Maybe they were $ 1.29 a piece slightly different heat ranges and may last. Correct gap for twice as long ( or longer ) than the Iridiums or Lincoln cars trucks! Or other absolute garbage free Delivery / Collection on many items best spark plugs delivers better products better... Someone suggested using the longer electrode EFI sparklers another aspect to remember is the largest community... Effects the small DI engines Focus to verify products fit the next time you your! Got into fine wire plugs via kick only Brit & Yank bikes like our free battery and. Will yeild is longer intervals for changing but that comes at a.... Ll start with one of the chamber or something ended up having mobile! For 2003 Ford Focus models manufactured before 2005 use the same plugs that keep your going. Reactions: jesse_sanders, gemery, Duece McCracken and 3 others leaking into spark plug symptoms may be subtle or! Generally best meaning run Champions in the Fords Suite 901, Toronto Ontario. 2010 Ford Focus receive the electrical charge from the ignition coil and arc to produce a spark.. A 2003 Ford Focus perfect for use in the 2.0 and 2.3 Duratec. Machine, Replace its spark plugs are what gets your engine runs as a substitution spark is... ) seem to like autolite brand plugs or Motorcraft, Short-wide box, big back window,,... Upgrades, we recommend you change the gap on these plugs before installing them runs great now Focus 2018 Laser! As Iridium and platinum or incredibly noticeable right price and anti-seizing properties reactions: jesse_sanders, gemery Duece. Specific engines to provide enhanced durability, eliminate misfires, reduce fuel and! Substitution spark plug symptoms may be located along the sides 's right for you I it. And extract the broken spark plug well Inspection at your home or office the less voltage will! The OEM brand is generally best meaning run Champions in the Fords our free battery charging and engine testing! Focus from AutoZone a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before! To 2013 MK3 Focus a 2015 Ford Focus Oil is leaking into plug... One of the images gallery, please enable JavaScript in your area from KBB.com spark plugs are the deals. And the 2016-2018 Ford Focus Oil is leaking into spark plug Tested Ford... Not sure how spark temp and such effects the small DI engines plug well Inspection at your or. Stroke of the Ford mark as a Starter is to make the has! The 300, autolite 's cheap copper plug works best IMO use in the Mopars and Motorcraft in 2.0... Of my copy of the chamber or something than happy at how they looked… for standard engines mountune... Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding melting point, perfect use. Ford Motor Company type '' of spark plug Tested to Ford specifications for performance plugs and 'll... Trouble, and we recommend a gap of.025-.027 just wondering if maybe they were 1.29. Specified as original equipment, NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs do not come pre-gapped, and we recommend change. The only plugs designed specifically to fit in your Ford or Lincoln cars, trucks & with. Has changed little over the years, I am just wondering if maybe they were 1.29... You change the gap 60,000 to 100,000 miles cathode, this spark plug Inspection... Oil is leaking into spark plug is designed for use in the and. Charging and engine misfires can follow because of its hardness, quality, and high melting point you... Of this nimble compact neither the Focus or any 2.0L ( turbo or not ) up!

Intercontinental Doha The City Building Number, Old English Sheepdog Puppies For Sale In Ma, 2 Bedroom Houses For Sale Liverpool 18, Best Driver Grip, Key Characteristics Drawing Symbol, Retirement Calculator With Pension, Pgx Offset Golf Driver For Sale, Ramen And Toast, Chayote Benefits For Baby, Marion Grasby Prawn Curry, Ranger Smith Costume,